ANA2020 Meeting Recordings
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, ANA2020 transitioned to a fully virtual event held October 4-9, 2020. This module includes all sessions eligible for CME and is followed by recordings of sessions that do not award CME. Please click continue to access the videos, complete an evaluation, and claim CME, then you may continue to the non-CME module.
A maximum of 53.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM may be claimed between now and the start of ANA2021 in October 2021. The videos are bundled as they were during the live meeting:
- Four (4) Emerging Scholars Sessions (max 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
- Four (4) Plenary Sessions (max 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
- Eight (8) Career Development Sessions (max 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
- Eight (8) Interactive Lunch & Additional Workshops (max 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
- Eleven (11) Special Interest Group (SIG) Sessions (max 21.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
Please wait to complete the evaluation until after you have watched all videos for which you wish to claim CME. You will be able to claim up to 53.75 hours in the final evaluation - this is the value that will be displayed on your certificate.
An additional thirteen (13) videos are available without CME.
- 53.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Neurological Association designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 53.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 53.75 Participation