ANA Webinars: Science: Running a Research Program (recording)
This is the seventh event in the series, "Creating a successful research program: Combining great mentorship with compelling science and building a diverse and inclusive research environment." This series of presentations with interactive discussions brought to you through a partnership between the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) and the American Neurological Association (ANA).
The American Neurological Association designates this enduring material for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Moderator: Rebecca Gottesman, MD
Speaker: Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, M.D., Chair, Neurosurgery, Mayo Clinic, Florida
- Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, M.D., Mayo Clinic, Florida
- Brian Edlow, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lauren Sansing, MD, MS, FAHA, FANA, Yale University
- Christopher Smyser, MD, Washington University School of Medicine
Disclosure of Financial Relationships: There are no relevant relationships for this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Neurological Association designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Participation