148th Annual Meeting of the American Neurological Association (ANA2023)
Annual Meeting Overview
The 2023 American Neurological Association Annual Meeting (ANA2023) was held September 9-12, 2023 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, PA.
The ANA’s 148th Annual Meeting convened the nation's top academic neurologists and neuroscientists. The Meeting featured six main symposia, which highlight groundbreaking conceptual and therapeutic advances in a variety of neurologic disease states, as well as interactive lunch workshops, special interest group sessions, and the ANA’s celebrated poster sessions.
Other Meeting highlights include:
- Presidential Symposium
- Opening Symposium on Saturday evening (September 9)
- Plenary Sessions on key scientific advances, featuring data blitz presentations
- Professional Development Courses for academic neurologists at every career level
- Interactive Lunch Workshop sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Sessions
- Women of the ANA luncheon
- And much, much more!
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Main phone: (212) 625-2900
Who Should Attend
The ANA Annual Meeting has something to offer for everyone: medical students, residents, academic neurologists in their first faculty position, mid-level professionals and department chairs. ANA2023 is the ideal conference for any clinician-scientist looking to learn about cutting-edge research in the field and exchange ideas with thought leaders in academic neurology.
Neurology students and residents can benefit from the insight of senior investigators, while experienced academic neurologists can meet up-and-coming talent in the field. The Annual Meeting also features career development sessions that offer strategies for achieving professional success, whether you are a student deciding which subspecialty to pursue or a department chair seeking best practices in administration.
The recommended attire is professional business.
If you have physical limitations which may require special accommodations in order to fully participate in the program, please contact the ANA Meeting Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neurologists and neurological researchers
The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Neurological Association designates this Live activity for a maximum of 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 21.00 Participation