147th Annual Meeting of the American Neurological Association (ANA2022)
Annual Meeting Overview
Join us in-person for the 2022 American Neurological Association Annual Meeting (ANA2022) from October 22-25, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, IL.
The ANA’s 147th Annual Meeting will convene the nation's top academic neurologists and neuroscientists. The Meeting will feature six main symposia, which highlight groundbreaking conceptual and therapeutic advances in a variety of neurologic disease states, as well as interactive lunch workshops, special interest group sessions, and the ANA’s celebrated poster sessions.
Other Meeting highlights include:
- Presidential Symposium
- Opening Symposium on Saturday evening (October 22)
- Plenary Sessions on key scientific advances, featuring data blitz presentations
- Professional Development Courses for academic neurologists at every career level
- Interactive Lunch Workshop sessions
- NEW FOR 2022: Re-structured Special Interest Group (SIG) Sessions
- Women of the ANA luncheon
- And much, much more!
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois, 60601
Main phone: (312) 565-1234
Who Should Attend
The ANA Annual Meeting has something to offer for everyone: medical students, residents, academic neurologists in their first faculty position, mid-level professionals and department chairs. ANA2022 is the ideal conference for any clinician-scientist looking to learn about cutting-edge research in the field and exchange ideas with thought leaders in academic neurology.
Neurology students and residents can benefit from the insight of senior investigators, while experienced academic neurologists can meet up-and-coming talent in the field. The Annual Meeting also features career development sessions that offer strategies for achieving professional success, whether you are a student deciding which subspecialty to pursue or a department chair seeking best practices in administration.
The recommended attire is professional business.
If you have physical limitations which may require special accommodations in order to fully participate in the program, please contact the ANA Meeting Coordinator at email@example.com.
Neurologists and neurological researchers
The planners and faculty for this activity do not have any relationships to disclose unless listed here. Any relevant relationships with ACCME-defined ineligible companies are mitigated according to ACCME Standards prior to the start of the activity.
The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Neurological Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Neurological Association designates this Live activity for a maximum of 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 22.25 Participation